Friday, June 12, 2009

Sorry for the changes. I hope you understand.

Due to the fact that I have seen my photos entered in contests and photos being edited I have decided I will no longer be offering a high resolution CD for printing after July 29th.

I appreciate that you all admire my work and your child really is adorable, but posting my photos into contests without my consent is a copyright infringement.

Instead of raising my price to the $115 for the session and CD I will be opening an account with Zenfolio where you will be able to see your proofs and order your pictures. I will have a new session fee and online pricing.

If you would like to have a cd with low resolution images to share with family and friends I am totally fine with that. The images will have a copyright logo on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment